View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 03:50 AM   #7
RileyDC
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
OMG guys! I am running around the house like a mad woman tonite! I just had to tell y'all! We have had Katie Scarlett for almost 2 months. She has been doing really good on her potty training from day one. I would say we've had maybe 15 accidents (all pee pee) in the time we have had her. However, we have been keeping her confined in her x-pen or either closing the door of the room we are in. We have potty pads set up on each end of the house and in the middle of the house, which is in our kitchen. Well...

tonite I decided to take a chance. Katie Scarlett hasn't had an accident in over a week, if not 2. So while we were cleaning up the kitchen, I let her have free run of the house. No doors, no gates, nothing. She was free to roam where she pleased. She was in the kitchen with me right by my feet while I was washing dishes and then I looked down and she was nowhere to be found. I look over my shoulder and she is doing poopie on the pad in the kitchen!!!! Ahhhh! I'm so excited! This is a big deal for us! I'm not going to let her have free run 100% of the time for a good while, but now I feel like I can for little periods of time!

So Yay!!! Hooray for Katie Scarlett! She is getting this potty thing down!!!!! Just had to share my excitement!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww...... GOOD GIRL KATIE SCARLETT!!!!
I am soooo Excited for you!

I know that feeling soooo well!!
I started by letting Riley have full run of the place only when I would go on short trips to the store. Within a few months he had full run of the whole place all day and night long.

The Vet had told me their bladders aren't fully formed until they are about 16-weeks old.
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!