View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #58
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
What makes it even worse for him is that he is blind (heavy cataracts that are inoperable) and deaf. Poor guy is probably so terribly bewildered.

They had him in the back today and brought him back out for me to see him before I left. He got so excited and started licking my face...and then I had to send him back there. I am just so sick that I could not stay up there...I just did not want to make my son have to stay at my house overnight to care for my pups. I am kind of kicking myself now though...he could have stayed at the hotel with me and just gone back in the morning. He would be on pain meds after surgery and not be as stressed out.
Oh I didn't know he is blind and deaf... poor guy... did they allow you to leave a familiar blanket or bed or toy with him (something with scents from home or you on it)? Most times that doesn't help too much either, though, bc they know they're in a 'strange' place.

Yeah, they didn't realize how bad Tink would be till after the 3rd day when they started to back off on the meds. But her needs are totally different, she's just a brat that will hound you till she gets her way.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!