View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

i've always known that HSUS and PETA are there to give "rights" to animals basically making animals have a legal right to live without being domesticated, farmed, or hunted. "domesticated" would mean that if they had it their way in the words of Wayne Pacelle himself, "Would like to never see another dog or cat born" and basically doesn't want us to "own" animals since they have the right to a life without captivity or being domesticated or owned by a human.

neither group financially supports shelters or rescues or does that much work in those fields themselves. they are BIG political groups that only have one main agenda. raising money to lobby in politics and try to create animals "rights" the same as women did back in the day to create "women's rights" it's a bit much if you ask me. (not women's rights those were wondeful, but animals get real here people they don't have the ability to vote and be active in their own rights)

they are also against all forms of farming and hunting which if you grew up in rural MO you would see how damaging that would be to those of us that live off of small farms (not cruel to their lifestock) and hunters who respect their game with a clean kill practice and of course my father who makes his sole living on taxidermy or giving hunters a beautiful replica of the animal they worked so hard to hunt and take and make them a "trophy" on the wall of the hunter to celebrate and cherish the memory of that day. i know it sounds terrible to someone that doesn't understand, but trust me that i was raised to respect animals and that taxidermy was an art and not a disrespect to the life and body of the animal.

anyways that's my rant on both HSUS and PETA. they are not there for the right reasons, they are there to cause drama, make crazy unrealistic laws in favor of rights for all animals, and to make tons of money for themselves.

Last edited by RachelandSadie; 11-30-2011 at 05:57 PM.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!