View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxYorkieBear View Post
Hi everyone!

Lilo and i are looking for some suggestions for what else we can learn since we are training everyday now and she seems to be catching on fast. Right now at 5 months we know sit, sit pretty (she sits on her bottom with her front paws up), dance, paw, other paw, high five, high ten, turn around, otherway (turn around the opposite direction), stay, beg, down, & crawl. We're working on rollover and Bang! ( when you point your fingers into a gun and she drops on her back) which is pretty hard for her but we keep trying. But in the meantime it would be great to have some suggestions for where to go from here. :] After we learn the next two i've pretty much run out of ideas for what to do besides perhaps taking an advance dog training class. We know its best to work up from what we know and i know that there are a lot of smart yorkies on this site that know many tricks. So any suggestions on what you've all taught your pups and how would be great. We're open to anything. Someone suggested she learn to close the door but she doesnt have enough weight to do that quite yet. HAHA
Watch some of Brit's videos for some ideas. They are really good.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!