View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:36 AM   #1
Bobbiowens
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad First post/harness ?

Ugh....bought this harness for my wee one....she is 10weeks old and 2.2 lbs. She loves to go out with her much larger sisters and we figured a harness would be better for her then a collar. She hates it and so do I...it has to be adjusted every time we put it on her. Its always a struggle and no matter how hard I try it seems to catch her fur! I want to try a different harness, those walk in kind, the one that everyone seems to like here, but my question is, should I wait til she is a bit older....I mean, I could end up getting one size now and end up needing another size because she has grown? It seems we both get stressed putting on this other harness, that doesnt really fit quite right and I worry that she may hurt herself when I am at work and she is home alone by trying to tugg it off. Thoughta? Suggestions? Advice? Thanks....i feel like such a bumbling idiot when it comes to this pup. She is the smallest dog I have ever had. i have raised five other dogs and feel like I terrible Mommy...she hates change..collar...harness...ugh.

Bobbi
Bobbiowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!