View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:54 AM   #12
Dolcesmama_xoxo
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieLove77 View Post
The loser has finally agreed to give up his rights, so hopefully this little cutie can find a loving forever home...

Dragged puppy soon to be up for adoption | News - Home

DETROIT -The puppy that was dragged by its owner in a Warren parking lot will soon be up for adoption.

The dog's owner, 43-year-old Keith Parker, is charged with animal cruelty after police said he dragged the dog across a parking lot while he held on to its leash from behind the wheel of a van. Parker has agreed to sign over the dog, Cricket, to Animal Control.

Parking lot surveillance video shows the dog being dragged behind the van in the parking lot of a flea market. Cricket suffered minor injuries but will be OK.Parker also is charged with drunken driving.
Glad to hear that Cricket is doing okay and that s/he will soon find a loving home. I seriously don't understand what goes through a person's head when they do something like this? Really? When I heard him say that Cricket was just tumbling over and over as he dragged the leash I was literally in tears. It makes me so mad and sad to see/hear things like this......
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!