View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 04:30 AM   #12
Gina1978
BANNED!

I dont know if seeing the parents always works because when I got Lady the parenst were there.Ladys mom was beautiful,she had the longest coat and weighed about 7lbs,also she was blonde.
Her dad was more stocky (he looked a little smaller than her mom but I dont know how much he weighed exactly) and his coat was also long but thick and he was black and tan.Of course Lady was to young to see what sheŽd end up like,but seeing the parents I at least thought shed have a beautiful long coat which Id need to cut every now and again.
Now at 2 years old,shes stayed at 2lbs and although her coat has a nice texture (easy to brush,straight etc) it doesnt grow AT ALL.
Iv never cut her hair and never had to,its about 3 inches long (in some places shorter) and there its stayed
My other yorkie Jess has the same father as Lady but a different mother,again the mother has a wonderful long coat.Jess looks more like her parents (her father in particular) BUT again she has the short coat Iv never cut it and although its texture is lovley,its short.The longest strands are 3 inches long and in the shortest places its just over an inch
Whats up with that???
Gina1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!