Thread: Pet Tent?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #9
DJDB
YT Addict

I have a medium size one for Oz. He's in it when we're at work and we take it with us when visiting other people. We love it, BUT, there are a few things to note:
1. If your pup is a jumper, make sure to put the top on it. Oz only jumps up and down with joy when we come home, and he could literally jump out of it if he wanted to, but he hasn't realized yet that he can do that. However, because he jumps up and puts his paws on the top, the zipper 'tread' on the top is totally busted so now there's no way to put it on.
2. The zippers on the doors are cheap and break REALLY easy. I suggest you just leave them zipped up if at all possible.
3. Oz loves his playpen, but when really bored, he has chewed the stitching that holds the panels together. It isn't going to last too much longer, BUT, we use it every single day. I expect that at this rate it might last another few months - we've had it for about 4 months now. Since we mostly use it at home, I think the next pen will be sturdier. However, I will get him another one of these playpens for travel, because it really is easy to travel with.
4. A definite plus is that the bottom of the playpen is completely attached, so your pup can't escape out the bottom. Some other pens have just a few spots of velcro on the bottom.
5. Another plus is easy clean up of any spills or accidents.

All in all, for the price (we paid $34), I am totally happy with our playpen and would highly recommend it for small dogs like yorkies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!