View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I like the one I got from Walmart -- They are $13.54 or you can get them for $13 even online with an IAMs puppy kit! Walmart.com: OUT Puppy Pad Holder with Bonus Iams Puppy Kit: Dogs I say I like them but that is not the general consensus of my pups. They do NOT like them. They use the pads just fine by themselves but sometimes a bit may come off the side or seep underneath, so I wanted the pad holder. But once I put the pad into the holder, they will not use it. I don't know what the deal is -- not one of the 3 will use the pad when in the holder. It's like they made a pact between themselves and just won't use it. I'd sell it cheap but shipping would not be reasonable -- cheaper for you to just go to Walmart and buy one or two.

I have only read one other person who said their dogs would not use the pads if it was in a holder so I don't think it is a wide-spread problem. I probably should try again and be more patient this time, but I don't want to have them going off the pad again either!
Oh, that is really too bad. I started using the frame the second day I had Gracie so she was used to it from the start. You might want to use some of the liquid house training aid they sell to attract them to the pad in the frame. The scent might help to get them to use it.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!