View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #14
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyGrahams View Post
Oi! I had a situation like that too,

There was this time I was at my mom's and they left the window cracked open in the bathroom. Well I went to take a shower and I brought my suitcase in the bathroom with me, when I started to undress I saw a HUGE roach on the wall so I grabbed a towel, skipped the shower, and ran out. Had to wear my sisters clothes because I was too scared to get my stuff and my family couldn't find it.

The next day I was due to go home so after cautiously entering the bathroom I figured the roach went out the window, so I grabbed my suitcase and left.

After I drove 4 hrs home, I went to unpack my suitcase..yea...the roach was IN THERE! It crawled on my hand when I was getting my clothes out and I screamed and flung my arms but it held on!! I was screaming wildly and waving my arms and finally it let go and started FLYING in my room...ughh I still get goosebumps. Thankfully my cat was /really/ happy about the roach and he totally pulled a ninja move and caught the roach mid-flight. So cool.

Knowing that roach waited patiently in my suitcase gives me the heebie jeebies!
That is SO creepy! Lying in wait! That's a special circumstance! Did your cat actually eat it or just catch it?

A few weeks ago we were getting ready to go out, I think it was for halloween actually. I saw a roach slowly crawl out from under the couch and freaked out. BF was behind me and MIL was upstairs by the railing talking to us, and both of them said stomp it with my boots. No way I was getting roach guts on my boots! So MIL had to come downstairs and get it. She said it was dead already, but I KNOW I saw it crawl out from under the couch! Maybe it just died just then, but still... I'm not taking ANY chances! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!