View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #15
CarlyBaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
Oh boy is the above hard to read. Hope you all can decipher it!

It was so lovely to meet Carl and his partner Denis. Sorry if I've spelled it wrong!. We had a great Italian dinner in Orangeville on Saturday. Lots of good food and conversation to go along with the vino!

I applaud Carl, as he worked like a madman to groom 3 dogs for show that day! And they all looked wonderful.

Unfortunately Razz did not show in the specialty, but that freed me up to help to groom Ilona's dogs for the ring. I got to hold heads still while topknots went in. LOL. Also did the center line parts too. That task fits my OCD complex.... smiles.

It was a great wkend, and I thought the judge was pretty through on the examination of the dogs.
Thanks for posting the results Gail, I only new a few of the results.

We sure were busy ,but had a lot of fun. Denis was a great help- I couldn't do it without him. Can't believe I had all 3 ready and had time to spare before the specialty started.

It was so great to meet you and your husband Gail and of course Raz ! We are soooo happy that we got to have a nice dinner with the 2 of you, and thanks for showing the videos...they were great !

I even got to see Raz show on Friday when we went to get our numbers. It was also great to meet Raz's breeder Ilona and her friend Tatyanna...what nice ladies Raz looked great !

I'm sure Ilona was happy to have your help in preparing her dogs....OCD comes in handy at dog shows LOL

Also it was the first time for me to meet Betty Anne Durrer and Vicki-Lynn and of course Dawn Kelly- owner of the beautiful Baci "NicNak's Aftershock" what a gorgeous dog !

All in all it was a great weekend, lots of driving ...but oh so worth it !
CarlyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!