View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #45
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. We surrender our hearts so quickly to them. With each of my babies, I fell in love so quickly, and I understand why you are so heartbroken. Your Awhzzie was very small and young to be leave his birth mom, and it's difficult to know what happened. It may have been hypoglycemia, but without more information, I don't know what was wrong. It takes a long time for your heart to heal, and you won't ever forget your baby. When I lost my first Yorkie, I didn't think it was possible to love another baby like her. I was very wrong, and although no baby could take her place, I loved my other ones just as much as her. When you are ready, another little one will help to bring the laughter back in your home. The love you feel for your Awhzzie will forever remain in your heart. I believe that your love of your little boy motivates you to want another little one to love. I would try to educate myself about the health needs of these babies. This forum is wonderful, and we'd be happy to help you with your questions. I am truly sorry for your loss and the pain you feel.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!