View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 09:10 PM   #6
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

My dogs had pups on May 22, Zowie is around 8-9 pounds, bronx 6. The two boys are 10#, the girls are 6 and 3#. The boys are both still black, Quattro has practically no lighter hair in his black and his head hair is silver. Teddy is getting a little lighter but his gold hair has always been dark gold, and getting darker. Trina and Robyn lost there black very young, gold is light gold.

To me, Teddy looks much like Zowie, the others have shorter noses like Bronx. Bronx has very curly hair - none of the puppies are curly like he is.

Zowie has a longer body, bronx is square. The pups are all square. boys are both taller than mom, weight about the same.

I feel their facial and body characteristics were very noticable at least by 8 weeks and have not changed that much. Maybe their legs were still short back then, but they looked sorta like balls.

that is my one experience. note: All Yorkies are adorable - no matter their size or shape - I love ALL of mine the same, just have to be more careful of my tiny girl. I think 10# are the most huggable

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!