Old 01-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default man oh man she is fast!! in responding

gives new meaning to a quick buck!!!

To: Kimberly King <kkingpdx@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: yorkie
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:13:04 PM [View Source]

Hello Kimberly, the total cost for adoption and shipping is $350 each but because you are getting both and you have assured me of taking good care of them i will give you both for $600 shipping inclusive.you will have to send the payment via any western union outlets or grocery shops please do not go to the bank or any where because they will remove commission of $20 here in nigeria, but if you go to grocery shop they dont remove anything.so grocery shops is advisable and i accept cash only and not check.for shipping you have to send me your contacts, like your fullname, address,state, city, zipcode, a valid telephone number and the nearest airport to your home, once payment is made and comfirm today i will immediately go to effect on the change of ownership to your own name then first thing tommorow morning i will ask my shipping agent AGU WILLIAM to ship the puppies to you .after shipping i will send you all the flight information and also a tracking number to track the puppies at your airport. send payment to this name and address

Here are the informations
NAME: AGU WILLIAM
ADDRESS: 1045 KING STREET
LAGOS STATE NIGERIA 23401
Please as soon as you make payment try as much as possible to send informations on the receipt for easy pick up. I will also want you to go ahead and shop for the babies toys.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!