View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 08:16 PM   #11
Julz
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Isn't it amazing what people will do?!? They always try to throw in the words God or Christ. I guess they learned that in scam school. I was caught up in a scam too and the guy used the alias last name "Godson". I toyed around with him too. I figured I may as well have some fun with it and teach him a lesson. He was supposedly going to have someone pick a pup up and deliver it to him in Washington DC (from PA mind you). He wanted to give me a cashiers check for like $2,000 and wanted me to hurry to the bank and cash it so I could pay the delivery person like $1,200 for his delivery fee to Godson. He emailed me and asked if I got the check. I told him yes, that I had cashed it, but that I had a friend who was already going to DC and just had them take the pup with them to the address he had given me. I also added that I gave the excess cash to my friend so she could give it to him because he was paying way too much for such a short distance. Then I acted surprised like "What?!? Did you NOT get the puppy?!???? I haven't heard from my friend since she left with the pup!"
Julz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!