View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 07:56 PM   #10
AmandaG
Delilah's Momma
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feminvstr
Hello Kimberly, i have no problem you adopting my precious babies, but you really have to convince me that you are willing and ready to take proper care of them. and also i want them to be brought up in a true christian home. i shall allow you adopt this puppies on one condition that in 2 weeks time you will send me thier pictures to know if they are well taking care off, well before i set the ball rolling i attach thier pictures for you to see. we have reagan an ruby they are brother and sister of the same litter, then cindy the girl is from seperate litter.
the puppies are very friendly and deserve lots of loving and attention. the puppies are 10 weeks old and are weighing l.5b and would weigh between 5 to 6 lb at maturity, while cindy weighs 2lb at maturity will be 5 to 6lb.though its hard loosing this puppies but i just have to due to my busy schedule here working in chevron company here in nigeria i barely have time for my kids at home let alone the puppies. i will only give out this puppies for adoption to a home or family that can really take good care of the puppies and shower them with the love and attention they deserve. the puppies are vet checked and are uptodate on all shots and are current on vaccination. total cost for the puppy shipping inclusive goes for $350.
shipping includes the puppies certified health certificate,worming record,vaccination record and a starter kit for the puppies and also the puppies toys.so if you are interested you get back to me for shipping and payment information.
It's amazing to me that ANYONE would send money after reading an email like that... I don't think I need to explain why, lol.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!