feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default puppy scam followup

Stacy wrote to one of them and this was their response

From: brenda mccray <mccraysyorkshire@yahoo.com> [ Save Address ]
To: s_luyben@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Puppyfind.com - Regarding John
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:54:24 -0800

Hello, i am very sorry all the yorkie puppies have been sold out,hopefully i will be having new litters these season ,but i can refer you to a very good friend of mine that was previously working with chevron and just got posted to west africa,nigeria she bought 2 female and 1 male yorkie from me some weeks ago before she was posted from california to west africa,nigeria she just lost her baby girl of 2 years old she is presently in west africa,nigeria with the puppies,she says the cost of feeding the puppies is too expensive and it is hard for her to forget her baby so soon.her name are MRS ANITA BROOKE. she is giving the puppies out for $300 shipped.send an email to her immediately dont waste no time,i really hope you get one of the puppies.send an email to anitabrookyns@yahoo.com make sure you send her an email immediately, tell her the breeder she bought the puppies from refered you to her.
dont fail to contact me as soon as you get any of the yorkies.
best of luck

I just wrote to anita a simple little note too under my business email..this could get interesting

To: anitabrookyns@yahoo.com,<anitabrookyns@yahoo.com>
Subject: yorkie
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:20:36 PM

Brenda said to write you about your puppy for sale can you send info and pics? I am very excited to hear from you, Ive been saving for one for a very long time maybe you can make my dream come true.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!