View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Channeling Her Inner Sheep Dog

LOL! Hey guys! Well after a long outing at the park today, Katie Scarlett needed a bath! She rolled around in the grass, the dirt, and the leaves all day. It was grossing me out, but I knew she was having fun. So I just let her be a pup and have a good 'ol time. She was so funny in the leaves! There was this hill that we walked up that was covered in leaves and y'all should of seen her trudging through the leaves up the hill! It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! I wish I would've taken my camera or video camera. I will for sure next time!

Anyways, after all that play and a nap she had to have a bath! So Mommy and Katie Scarlett had some bonding time while I bathed her. She did really good, even during the drying! I was so proud. After we finished and did a good brush out, she was cracking me up with her hair! The front looks like the hair of a sheep dog hanging in her eyes! Or when she turns to the side...a serious 80's set of bangs! I had to do a video before we went to bed!

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!