Thread: Grain allergy
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Grain allergy

For about the last year I have been feeding Callie grain free food not because she has a known allergy but just because she has had skin allergy problems for two years and it seemed to have been environmental not due to food allergies and I would give her an allergy pill during spring,summer and early fall. Well this year even though she was getting an allergy pill once a day (the dose is one pill every 12 hours) she had no break outs and an occasional bump or two but not like the year before. Because it didnt seem she had a grain allergy when I asked my dad to pick up some caned food for me after Callie's surgery to get her to eat and get more water into her system, I just said get any wellness and that chicken, turkey and fish are her favorite of anything. The caned food was not grain free and for the last four days that as well as her regular hard food has been what I am feeding her. Now she is scratching her little face some (not crazy) and she has two small non read bumps on her head. Is it possible she could have a small grain allergy or developed one? I hope that was understandable
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!