View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
smallmans
YT Addict

Angel Bella Says, "Thank You, Yorkie Friends!"

It was a miracle! Bella had been lethargic and hiding in her crate all day. I went to put clean sheets on the bed and turned around and there she was, wagging her tail, ears erect, and eyes wide open. I could tell at that moment that my Bella Rose had turned the corner! 2 doses of antibiotic and 2 doses of Pepcid and she was feeling better. She even went out and did her #2 business.
I picked her up with tears in my eyes. I didn't realize how upset and stressed I was until that moment. It's a amazing how much a little 5 lb. bundle of fur can wrap it's paws around your heart.
She immediately went to her food bowl (which she never does). I gave her some boiled rice and boiled chicken. She wolfed it down. Then she tried to jump up on the couch and couldn't make it. She was too weak. I told her it was okay, scooped her up and we cuddled on the couch. For the rest of the afternoon she snoozed and came in and out of the back door into the sun. I am so relieved, now I can actually have a happy Thanksgiving.
I want to thank all of you that gave words of encouragement and advice. Thanks heavens for all of you! You were my lifeline and strength. I appreciate you so very much!
smallmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!