Thread: Potty Problems
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:45 AM   #1
KathyMiller
Yorkie Yakker

Default Potty Problems

I have a 1 1/2 old yorkie that will not stop pooing on my furniture. Im at my wits end. The other day I was at one end of the the couch and my daughter was sitting at the other end and we were watching tv. I looked down and the dog had jumped up on the couch and was pooing right in between us.

I have tried so much with this dog. Crating, not allowing on the couch unless we are right there. Obviously this cannot happen anymore either, she only eats twice a day. We walk 1/4 mile 2-3 times a day, she is put outside ALOT.

She just went again on the love seat and my husband sat in it........Yeah, needless to say its to the point of thinking of rehoming her because Im obviously not doing something right. Ive wrote about this before and it did stop for several months.

She is a very dominate dog. When she is upset and if not given 100% attention she either poo's or barks. Please help me out.

I love this dog. I just cannot have this and in all honesty my husband has had his fill of it. He was ready to serve her for thanksgiving this time.

We have brand new furniture that I have to keep covered. I cannot continue living like this. My daughter is totally grossed out because the dog poo's right next to her. I believe she may do this because she is jealous of my kiddo.
Help

Last edited by KathyMiller; 11-23-2011 at 04:48 AM.
KathyMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!