View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #15
Brewfilek
YT Addict

Question

Does anyone know if i should also be concerned about chicken jerky from Thailand? i checked one of my bags and sure enough product of Thailand.
It's silver spur chicken jerky. it seems really high quality actally. i had been cutting it into small pieces to use as a topper now and again for Brews food.

and now irradiated food concerns as well!!! Yikes! i have some dehydrated duck tenders that show the little flower mentioned in the above post. They go on and on on their site about how safe the product is and how high the quality is.
Better for You. Better for Your Pet.
what gives???

I've been on a great feeding/eating sched with Brew since i have been cutting up pieces of these products (along with some freeze dried beef liver) i have been alternating the different toppers and he's been eating awesome since i started this a few weeks ago. Now i worry i may have been doing him harm in all of this. i thought it was a great compromise for me to be giving high quality "dog" treats rather then table food to entice him to eat his kibble. i've purchased all the treats from a local dog boutique...and they weren't cheap either!!!

*sigh sigh*
Brewfilek is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!