View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 06:32 AM   #10
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

If money were no object, Jackson would probably have a ton of stuff personalized, LOL. He's got a personalized toy box that I love. I think it'd be so adorable to have his feeder with his name on it, a blanket, his beds, etc. Like he's the King of the roost. I guess these things would be do-able in real life but it's not usually something I want to spend my money on.

Clothes and the like. He doesn't wear a lot so I don't really buy a whole lot, or I'll find him cheap cute things (Target and Walmart are the best!) But if I had a ton of money, he'd have a lot more outfits to choose from. Oh and collars! He's already got a lot but he'd probably 3928272 more if I have an endless supply of money, LOL.

I'd build him his own pool -- indoor, so he could swim in the winter too, LOL. He loves the water and we miss it a lot from October-May. We'd do dock diving year round!

I'd also build a full out agility ring with all the awesome equipment. And hire a trainer to come to my house!

He would get groomed every 4 weeks just to get all nice and spiffy looking. Get a little refresh! hehe. Now I push it 10-12 weeks, mainly due to cost.

Oh, he would certainly have a brother (or two!)

Last edited by Britster; 11-22-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!