View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 04:41 PM   #3
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti
Why does he think it's the cesar's? I'm just curious because that's all Cali will eat and lately she doesn't want that unless I mix it with hamburger or chicken. My pom has been on Cesars for over 8 years and has had no problem.
He didn't really say but I kind of thought that this past weekend when he was so bad sick. That spell was caused by my hubby feeding him a few bites of a pork chop. He felt better Monday and ate some of his Cesars and went down again. Not to bad tho. he has been up and down all week. I just figured he hadn't gotten over his illness. Then I began to notice that it was happening after he ate his Cesars. He has been on this for a couple of months with no problem. In fact it is all he will eat much of. Yesterday he was back to his usual self and ate his usual amount of Cesers all day. I didn't worry too much this morning when he didn't eat because he is a sleepy baby until about ten or so, then two thirty rolled around and he still hadn't eaten and was shivering and dry heaving. That's why I took him to the vet and I just casually mentioned my concern about the Ceser's. He didn't run any blood work today because i didn't want him to put Ceeby thru that today. So I guess his reasoning was because that was all he ate yesterday and was fine up to that point. He gave me a can of "MIX IT" to try on his dry food to try to get him to eat dry. It is especially for that. Well, I cheated just awhile ago, I mixed a little with his Cesar's because I can't stand to see my baby suffer and he ate a few bites. He is sacked out on the couch now but no other problems yet. They gave him a shot today for nausea
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!