View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:33 PM   #11
Bitsy
Ultimate Banner!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miabellaamoure View Post
Placing your boys in a new home is a daunting task for just one dog but, two is even more of a challenge to keep them together. This will be a very painful time for both of them and I commend you for wanting to keep them together...they will definitely need each other during this transition.

I hope you read captain noonie's post above in regards to making the choice to surrender your boys to a reputable rescue group and more importantly a breed specific rescue group who will be most familiar with your boys needs.

Please bear in mind, if you are not prepared to have your boys up to date on shots and most importantly neuter Tuff before then, I would strongly encourage you to look at rescue.

In addition to preparing your boys for adoption, they will also be able to process the applicants and do Vet & reference checks, along with a home inspection to ensure that your boys are placed in a safe environment. I know YTNR will honor your wishes to place both boys together if they have an available foster home able to accept both boys.

Best of luck to you & your boys...

Sure would hate for the boys to be split up. Good luck to you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!