View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
smallmans
YT Addict

Cry Need Some Reassurance

Our little girl is not herself today. When we opened her crate this morning she did not come out on her own. Very unusual. We thought maybe she was just tired and had no real worry. We did some errands for a couple of hours and when we got home, she did not greet us at the door, she did not come when we called her. We found her sitting under a table, she did not come when we entered the room. She just sat with her ears drooping. We picked her up and took her outside to potty. She ALWAYS potties on command, she did not even move. She just stood there in a submissive position. She was shivering on and off. Didn't eat any breakfast.
Well, we took her immediately to the vet. Slight temp, but all other vitals were good. Did blood work. Just called and it was all EXCELLENT, Exquisite, the vet said. She was not dehydrated. No vomiting or diahrrea. She is still lethargic and won't come out of her travel bag. She has slept almost all day. The vet said to keep an eye on her as there wasn't anything obvious wrong.
She does not go outside without us, does not eat from the trash, etc. I'm worried. I'm afraid to go to sleep as she might bet worse. Has anyone ever had their furbaby act "like they don't feel good" and not have anything obvious wrong. I'm so worried, seeing the vet didn't ease my mind for tonight, just the immediate time. I'd appreciate your input. Thanks
smallmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!