View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default I've been used in a scam

or my puppy pictures have....
I am so pissed, right now I cant see straight! I received this email a couple hours ago

To: yorkiepassion@comcast.net
Cc: MAVAALIY@aol.com
Subject: puppies
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:24:52 AM

hello i just wanted to let you know that someone is stealing your pics and trying to sell them i bought one of these and was frauded please be carefull its on puppyfind.com

then she sent me this that has my puppy pics attached that she received

To: MAVAALIY@aol.com
Subject: Re: puppys
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:17:33 -0500

HELLO, HERE ARE THEIR CURRENT PICS.I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE THEM GRATELY. DO NOT FEEL EMBARRASSED THE WAY I ASKED YOU. IT IS DUE TO DIRECTING THE WRONG PEOPLE AND NOT FINDING ANYTHING SO GOOD ABOUT THEM. ALL AM CONCERNED NOW IS TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF THESE BABIES.

Then this is her story to me

[Add to Address Book]
To: yorkiepassion@comcast.net
Subject: Re: puppies
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:53:58 PM

we have kept all the e-mails and i will forward them to you i was refered to this person(cleopatrabill@yahoo.com by paulinemayerpet@yahoo.com i was browsing on the puppyfind when i came across these pups i sent email to pauline and she said she was sorry they were sold but the lady she sold them to needed to sell them cause they were moving to england witch im going to send you all the e mails then my daughter after i sent them 400 dollars for the puppy my daughter then emailed this cleo and they then tryed to sell those same pups to my daughter please let me know what happens im out over $1,000 and need help catching these theives thank you bea i will send emails

whats perplexing is how did she find me and how did she know these pics were of my kids...the first picture is what was in my avatar and on my about us page (mercedes and dreamer - he now lives in vancouver) the other was on my front page in a collage for quite awhile (thats another lucy and lives in Lake Tahoe).

she forwarded all the emails she had between these people and this was her final email to me. She is still looking for those two puppies

then I went on to puppyfind.com and found 7 listings with pics of my pups, New york City, Texas, California and Chile all have different email addresses.

These people are scaming others sending my puppy pics out
Attached Thumbnails
I've been used in a scam-yorkiebaby1.jpg   I've been used in a scam-puppyas_email.jpg   I've been used in a scam-newfront01617.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!