View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #13
Xuanz
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
You are on the right track, go to your vet, and along with the head/dent/depression, speak about the running sideways. Do you notice it all the time?, only some of the time?, after pup has eaten?

Yorkies can be notorious for being pickey eaters, how much does he weight right now?

Also if you have a video camera, record his walk/run sideways.

Don't worry so much, wait till your vet visit tomorrow, come prepared with a list of questions. Also if your pup hasn't been Bile Acid Tested, it's advisable to do so..this is not an expensive test. It is recommended to do for pups at 16wks old, and then repeated at 6mths old.
Thank you for your reply..
The sideway run happens most of the time... He can walk vertical lines when he's walking normally without any specific destination and he usually trots instead of walk like he has springs on his legs.. But when he sees a toy or he runs from a place to another with a specific target he tends to run sideways or a curved line instead of vertical. I think i got too used to it that i didnt really go notice it anymore but my friends just mentioned it yesturday that he walked sideways so im sure he still do that. I'll keep a close watch on him and try to video it and post it here if possible. Ive seen him walk sidways like a "crab" of cos not straight but horzontally but this "crabstyle"is not often onli seen it < 5 times since i got him.

He weights 2.4 pounds, he's pretty small i wish he'll get bigger. when i got him he weight 1.9 pounds. it seem that his structure got bigger but his weight didnt.. he eats but not the recommended amount. I feel him wellness for small breed puppy. It is recommened to feed him 1/2 cup a day. but he onli eats 1/4 cup sometimes 1/3 cup. i feed him 3 times a day. im currently switching him to blue bluffalo wilderness for puppy mixing in a little bit a day as the wellness seem to be giving him runny stools occassionally. but he picks out the blue wilderness to eat from the bowl.

What is the Bile Acid test for?
Here a a list of vaccinations and test he's done
-parvo virus
- distemper
-adenovirus
-parainfluenza
- lepto
- rabies
- has been dewormed
- fecal test done
- will start heart worm on first dec.
- will start flea and tick prevention on first dec.

Are there any test that i had missed or is good to have?
Any specific questions i should ask the vet?

Sorry for the long post and thank you everyone who has spent the time to read and reply...
Xuanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!