View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #10
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanz View Post
Thank you all for replying... Is this a serious condition? Will it close when he's older? I am worried sick... =C I'll definately bring him to the vet first thing tmr.. because i dun have a car and i cant go anywhere as my dh was at work... I'll call and ask the vet first. He seemed to have no problems with seeing and hearing. I guess smelling as well. How to know if he has problems with sense of smell? He is as active as usual with no problems and nth that i know of except for not wanting to eat much... Isit normal for a pup to walk and run sideways as in not in a vertical line? I have a friend who had a yorkie that is 2 years old now, she told me that her yorkie did that when she was young. so im not that concern then but now i am..
You are on the right track, go to your vet, and along with the head/dent/depression, speak about the running sideways. Do you notice it all the time?, only some of the time?, after pup has eaten?

Yorkies can be notorious for being pickey eaters, how much does he weight right now?

Also if you have a video camera, record his walk/run sideways.

Don't worry so much, wait till your vet visit tomorrow, come prepared with a list of questions. Also if your pup hasn't been Bile Acid Tested, it's advisable to do so..this is not an expensive test. It is recommended to do for pups at 16wks old, and then repeated at 6mths old.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!