View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:23 AM   #6
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccosmommy View Post
Whenever I have a bad migraine that relegates me to bed all day, Rocco will not leave his bed (right next to mine) unless it's to follow me to wherever I go. Amazingly, if I feel ok enough to sleep on the couch (with him ) during a migraine, he licks my forehead on the side of the headache about every 1/2 hour.

Once he did this at night when I didn't have a headache, so I started to discount my belief. But lo and behold, I woke up in the middle of the night with an excruciating migraine exactly where he had been licking.
Amazing - they never cease to amaze me

I was in a shop with my mum the other day and there was a lady in there with a Jack Russell. I was on the floor stroking him, and suddenly the dog stopped me doing that, went up to his mistress, and started pawing and pushing at her.

She immediately laid down on the floor - right there. Apparently she was about to have an epileptic seizure and he always knew when one was about to happen, and made her lay down in time so that she didn't fall down. Incredible Sally + Harry x
Harrysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!