View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
Xuanz
Yorkie Talker

Default Weird compression on yorkie skull, is this normal? does your yorkie has it?

Hello everyone,

I was petting and Ruffles yesturday and i realised there was a small compression or dent in his skull prob a size of a nikel, he doesnt feel pain or has any reaction when i press it or rub it. It cant be seen by naked eye but can be felt. Is this normal skull structure? Pls help me feel your little ones skull to see if they have it too!? Its located right at the top of the head in the middle of his little ears but prob 1 cm in front of the years. All the vet visits has cleared him although the last one was done when he's 14 weeks. He has all vaccinations as well.

Ive got him for a month and his now 16 weeks+. So far he hasnt has any problems he's super active and has no change in behaviour except that he doesnt wan to eat his food unless he's really hungry which i read that its pretty common in yorkies. Im really scare that something might happen to him! Should i bring him to the vet!? Pls tell me his ok!
Thank you all for listening.
Xuanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!