View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Well said! Good advice all above!

I am a new Yorkie Mom myself and am still learning a lot. Be prepared...the little guys will steal the hearts of anyone who is near! My Katie Scarlett has turned the hubby into a big 'ol softie! Tee hee! And they are sooo smart! We are currently in puppy kindergarten and I can't believe how fast she learns! Also, they are quite mischievous, but SO fun! I too think you should definitely do extensive research and buy from a reputable breeder. And make sure you have a good vet. I found our vet before I even brought our girl home. The vet bills do add up, but they are worth every penny! Oh and be prepared to stop buying yourself stuff...you will buy all for your little girl/boy! LOL. I have an addiction already. I buy Katie Scarlett some little something whether it be dresses, bows, toys, etc. almost everywhere we go. My hubby says I am developing an addiction! LOL. But it's all so fun! And know that Yorkie Mommyhood is the BEST THING EVER!!!! I can't imagine what our life was like before we got our girl! She has been such a blessing!

And you will love everyone here on YT! I have received so much help and everyone is so friendly! I love it here! Very knowledgeable people and eager to help!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!