View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #56
Teresa Ford
Therapy Yorkies Work
Donating Member

Still thinking and praying for you Vicki.
The Borrowed Gift

We forget we will only have our Yorkie gift, a little while.

Oh how we enjoy their proud stance and bold style.
Their terrier spirit makes them go that extra mile. It can be the way they tip their head to hear what we say, or the tail wagging, ball dropping way, they ask, Lets Play !

Yes, Yorkies make sweet memories, when remembered bring a smile.
What we feel, they feel with us. Yorkies never judge .and know when we need them to stick close, nothing will make them budge. And they always forget our mistakes and give us their trust.
They show us how to be brave, loyal, tough, tender and to savor right now.
Things we thought we couldn't ever do, they teach us how.
Every Yorkie we have, leaves lessons behind. They get in our heart, their love soaks into our soul, they become part of us. I am his and he is mine.

Yorkies are God’s loving gift. From the first time we smell their milky sweet puppy breath, to the final moments we hold them awaiting death.

We never want to let them go away, we whisper I wish you could stay.

We hear them get so quiet, see them so peaceful and still, their little heart stops beneath our hand and we feel them fade away. We cry, it all there is left to do.
We would feel better if we could hear the angels sing, " Ring bells , ring, Yorkie coming up ! You taught a human all about love, ring bells ring, did a good job too, ring bells, ring, welcome home little Yorkie, we missed you !
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!