View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzbeth View Post
Thanks for your response! It has been happening for as long as I can remember, so it make be reflux or maybe just drinking water too fast? I like the idea of using a raise drinking bowl. I will try that! And the link you posted has beautiful ones!! :-)
Raised feeder will stop-well by all means unless it's symptom of another issue-should stop both.

When Dogs bend over that far to suck water into their mouth with their tongue and inhalation often water goes down the wrong way, too fast or they take in too much air to their tummy too. Raised feeders of the appropriate height stop this.

You want their head to be down but neck level or straight up as normal not bent over for both eating and drinking actually.

You may see with kibble you dog may take a few out and eat them on the floor it takes a bit of getting used to the change...really hope that's all it is and such and easy fix works!

Ironically the Bella Cottage ones are also about the cheapest in price around too.
They're made by a women owned business in LA. So they're a local product for you and I.

Last edited by concretegurl; 11-19-2011 at 12:19 PM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!