Thread: Flexi Leads
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 09:36 AM   #10
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

I agree with Nancy, the mini size is too small. Katie had the smallest pink one, and even with my tiny child sized hands, I could only get three fingers in, and if bf were to walk her, he had to use only two hands, like holding a delicate little teacup. LOL with pinky's out. Also it was 100% cord, so it would retract all the way to the clip. I found that if you were to let go or place the handle down, or god forbid drop the handle, the handle was so light that it would retract all the way and end up hitting the dog in the back of the head, or back.

I have the "long" version. The handle size is perfect. Me and two of my friends all have this size and in black, but I must point out, all three of ours is different. Friend #1 got her's first. Her's on the cord, it has white woven into the cord, so it's easier to see, and the clip is chrome plated. Mine has 100% black cord and the clip is black. Now friend #2's is black and black like mine, but the handle/housing is HUGE! She's got pretty tiny hands too so it's hard for her to hold and lock the cord with one hand. I don't know if it's bc of the time we got them, they made some changes, well I guess that'd have to be the reason. We all ordered ours from Amazon.

And yes the first 18" or so is tape that does not retract into the handle, and the remainder is cord. However, I have seen the ones for the big dogs, it is 100% tape.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!