Thread: Coat questions
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
ARB
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 049 Coat questions

Ok I am sure that this question has been asked a million times on here but I looked through some old threads and did not quite find what I was looking for.

My furbaby is 5 months old and the hair on the top of her head is white now, and her body is changing to the steel/blue color very quickly. I am still confused if she is silky or cotton, she does not mat at all and her hair is straight as stright can be. So, I am guessing (hoping) silky. I just started using minksheen on her and have samples in the mail of yorkie splash. She just not seem very shiny.... is this because she still have puppy hair? I really want to grow her hair out long but my groomer told me that her hair right now is pretty thin and if it were her she would cut it down and let it grow long from there to get rid of the puppy hair on the ends. Makes since but I dont want to cut her hair! Did any of you cut the puppy hair and start from there on the long coat? I know it will grow back and i guess its like getting the split ends cut off your own hair but she is my first yorkie and I am new to all this.
ARB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!