View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 07:24 AM   #12
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Living in PA and being from AL, we are going to have to get used to the long travels too. I know when my hubby is with me it won't be a problem, but I do worry when I am alone. I am guessing I will take my extra set of keys with me so I can leave the car running with the heat/air on depending on the season and lock the car from the outside so she will be safe. And then I guess I'll run in, go really quick, and run back out. People will think I'm either really sick or just crazy....LOL. But I won't care. I guess if you could find an outdoor park with facilities you might could go in there with your dog. Or maybe if you are desperate a porta potty, but I would not let my dog go in those things. I will barely go in one myself. They are awful. I am not sure if I could sneak Katie Scarlett in a purse. She would wiggle or bark too much and I'd be caught for sure. LOL. Another place you could sneak in with your bag...McDonalds. Most of them have that door near the back by the restroom. I think you could sneak in there and no one would notice and their stalls are usually the kind with the door to the floor so no one would notice I think.

Good luck to you! Safe travels!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!