View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
PixieK83
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star What do you do for YOU!?!?

Well, we all have lots of stuff going on in our life, whether it be family, kids, jobs, a home and of course our furbabes!

I always worry about everybody and everything else buy myself. I worry and am always there for my two beautiful nephews, who are 4 years old and 2 months old. They are my world! I am unfortunately sick, with Crohn's disease. I am a student at a university. And of course I have my Lucky, that I worry about and make sure he is taken care of as best as can be!

We all have lots of crazy stuff going on day-to-day, so it is easy for us to fall through the cracks. But we have to make sure we do take care of ourselves and occasionally do something special for us. Whether it be going to the salon, going for a daily walk alone, getting a new outfit, going out once a week with the gals, etc...

For me, I get my nails done every two weeks. It is something small. But it is 2 hours every couple weeks, that I can relax and take time for ME and not have to worry or think of anything else. It is something so small. But it is something for me.

So what do YOU guys do for YOURSELVES!?!?!
You have to do something for you, because in the short time I have been here, I can tell that you all are great, loving, caring people who put your furbabes before yourselves!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!