View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
manina
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Wink Everyone should try it once with Santa !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle04 View Post
Hey guys! Well Katie Scarlett is right over 4 months old. We were at Petco the other day and were talking to one of the employees. She mentioned they were having a 'Santa Paws' event this weekend at our local store. Basically, you can pay $9.95 for a photo session with 1-8x10, 2-5x7, and 8 wallets. Since we have never had her pictures taken and it was affordable, we signed up for a time on Sunday. I'm going to get her pictures taken in her new Christmas dress from her Momaw. They said we could bring our own props if we wanted. So my question is, any advice on a newbie with her first photo op? I want to be prepared. I knew I could ask you pro's on YT for help. We are planning on having professional photos taken at a local photography place before Christmas that will have Katie Scarlett, me, and my hubby in them. But I thought this Petco event would be a good place to start.

Any advice? Thanks for all of your help!!!
We did it twice , but at petsmart. I got her and him a christmas toy and of cause treat so they would look at me and keep their head up. They both sat on Santa lap for the pics and they were all dress up. Miley was a little upset with all the people around standing and waiting for pics that when I took her fr Santa she poo on my hand. Yes she poo on my hand and I felt so sorry for her , I haven't done it again. But the pic's came out really nice. I just take my own now. They will also try to sell u the frame, with paws all over. I didnt buy the frame and just a few days after Christmas pass they had them for 2.00 , and reg it was like 5.99. Well I got a few and now I use them for the pic's I take of them.
Have fun !!! Everyone should try it at least once . Like I said I did do it twice. I love Santa and his helper.

Last edited by manina; 11-17-2011 at 08:45 PM.
manina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!