View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #15
imdll
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustersMom13 View Post
All of your responses make a lot of sense.. and I needed to see them. I was seriously contemplating if I was a bad person or not... something she also said "you dont have to be so cold to everything" because my first response was "She can die" made me wonder if I was like cold hearted or something?!? I think she makes things sound worse then they are... drama. Maybe I was too forward or too blunt (shes an overly sensative person) but i think the things she came back at me with, after I tried apologizing, were out of line... maybe i need to re-evaluate this friendship...
Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow. I agree with the others here that you had the pup's best interest at heart and that the reason your "friend" got so upset is because she knew you were right and she was scared. A friend should be able to tell another friend their genuine concerns in a situation like this, particularly when we are talking quite literally about a situation that has involved life and death.

Sorry to hear about the pup having such a terible reaction and hope he's going to be ok and sorry things didn't go terribly smoothly with your friend.
imdll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!