View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #1
Yorkiexpress
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Stolen Yorkies in Buena Park, California

Please keep this going, there is a $10,000.00 reward...if you just recently bought a yorkie please be sure it was not one of these babies....if you have any information regarding these puppies and Staci please contact
Linda Bush of Buena Park is now offering $10,000 for the safe return of four Yorkshire Terriers that she says were taken when her home was burglarized Friday.

The eldest dog, 8-year-old Staci, has special needs and Bush worries it won’t survive long without proper care.

The three other dogs (two females and one male) are a little more than seven weeks old.

Bush told the KCBS/KCAL Assignment Desk Sunday that if someone has already purchased the Yorkies, she’s willing to reimburse them for the amount they paid and will include a bonus.

Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call the Buena Park Police Department at (714) 562-3902 .
PLEASE CROSS POST EVERYWHERE YOU CAN THINK OF....I talk to Linda daily so you can even contact me at connie@yorkiexpress.com Please pray for these babies....they need their Mom and Staci needs Linda...
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!