View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:43 AM   #10
IlmyYorkieAmara
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa Ford View Post
Glad your Yorkie is doing better.
Please understand we are not putting you down, we are just worried about her leg. Most of us would have had the leg x-rayed to be sure.
I understand that you live at home and that your mother pays the bills. I don't think she understands how delicate Yorkies little legs are. Maybe she did not do any research before she bought a Yorkie for you. Yorkies can be an expensive breed to adopt. They need really good Vet care, including dentals, shots, and heart worm and flea preventive and that is just the routine things.
Please keep coming back we really want to help you raise your Yorkie and answer questions. Hugs
I did all the research. I told her to let them x ray the leg but she wouldn't do it. She said she didn't have the money. The vet bill itself was $70 but she just would not listen to me. But they gave me anti inflammatory medicine for five days and they said to bring her back if she does not put her leg down. I'm really trying to remain calm because thats not the only problem I have. This is my child and it doesn't help when other people are freaking out. It makes me freak out. But thanks for your concern.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!