View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:45 AM   #12
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

going out looking at vitamins and things today. hoping i find a good balance for him. he's not on 100% grain free but he is on acana grasslands and has been great on that for almost a year now with no tummy troubles. i would hate to ever switch foods again because i had a horrible time finding one both dogs would tolerate well. but i will be adding vitamins and maybe a probiotic too. worth it to make him feel better and not get this crap anymore. sounds like it's normal to get it and not completely get rid of it from the poster above who has been through this before. talked to the vet about bloodwork and she thinks we should try the vitamins and meds past two neg scrapes first since she's not sure we'd really find anything on bloodwork anyways. i also have to listen to dh's thoughts and talked to him and he wanted to wait until we get through these next two-three months of meds first with vitamins before digging deeper. not really because of money, just because he wants to try this first and see how Bentley does. so i guess we're waiting and giving these doses daily and increasing them weekly until we max out for several months worth of the max out dosage. it's going to be a long process esp with a baby coming in another month. but hoping my little guy does well again. he gobbled up the bread we put the meds on last night like he hadn't had food ever. lol he loves bread i guess.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!