View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 11:28 AM   #12
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalyorkiLvr
If nothing else, it would be additional "fuel' so to speak to give to newbies who are inquiring about breeding and we want to encourage them to leave the breeding to those who know what they are doing. For example, if you could tell someone asking about the possibility of breeding her fmale that the mortality rate is one out of every two, I think they would decide right then and there not to do it.
Yes, it is important to encourage them to research first, obviously. But what place do you, or anyone else here for that matter, have when it comes to making or even encouraging this decision on behalf of others. Anyone here has the right to pursue breeding if that is what they desire to do. Why would you tell them to leave it to those who "know what they are doing." Viewing myself as a "newbie" to breeding, I find this very insulting and can consider you are directing this at me as well. Point blank, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Congratulations, you have made your decision not to breed(?), why not leave it at that?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!