View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
Evenflo09
Senior Yorkie Talker

I'm new here, but just from what you've said, I can tell you are a wonderful mom to your babies! I know what U mean by having so much going on. It's been hard on my ole gal Penny ( mini doxie, 11 years ) as my husband has been out of work the last month on short term with illness. I'm disabled with degenerative disc disease, Fibromyalgia and crippling RA. His STD checks haven't started yet, my small monthly check doesn't cover our bills and I rescue a 1 year old yorkie to boot! Had lots o trouble last week at the vets with him and was a horrible week! We all have troubles and out babies sure pick up on them. Even if you try to act normal, they sense you are trying to act normal and know the gig is up anyway! She's most likely just feelin a little insecure with what she's sensing. You are great to get her to the vet, and I mean the 1 st time she did it too! WOW, UR A GREAT MOMMY! Give yourself a pat on the back, not a slap! They are gonna luv U no matter what is going on. Take a moment each day to just sit with your babies and pet and love em and let em love you back. Relax even if it's just for 5 mins! U R AWESOME!
Evenflo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!