View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 11:20 AM   #10
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom1970
I'll answer plain and simple....Yes it's risky. No matter who you are, how healthy your bitch is, or how much you think you know. It's always risky. Do I speak for everyone?
Robbie~

I appreciate this reply.....honestly I do, and I know that this is an especially senstive subject for you and I want to honor that....

but I just think we need to know before we or anyone can even decide whether the "risk" is worth it.

I mean it is logical that if you do not "know what the actual risk is" there is no way to decide if the benefits outweigh the risks for a particular person.

For example, if the risk is no greater than for the average American woman then I would think that degree of risk is acceptable to most, but if is it is 50% then I would say that is not acceptable to many.

If nothing else, it would be additional "fuel' so to speak to give to newbies who are inquiring about breeding and we want to encourage them to leave the breeding to those who know what they are doing. For example, if you could tell someone asking about the possibility of breeding her fmale that the mortality rate is one out of every two, I think they would decide right then and there not to do it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!