View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:29 AM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
I love your baby Jesus. Your like me you love ebay. I collect troll dolls and just won a sweet 18 inch thumbsucker troll and it was really competitive bidding so I was excited! I have bought one Christmas Present and I am going to walmart Saturday and putting my daughters main present in layaway. I already have out one lighted church I won on ebay about a month ago. I love getting the mexican wedding cakes and some other peanut cookie at christmas they are archway cookies. I havent seen them yet though. But they did have the oreos dipped in white chocolate so I got some of those yummy! I am trying to get ready fir thanksgiving. We are only cooking a couple of sides and Im making deviled eggs and peanut butter fudge. The rest we are getting a Thanksgiving dinner from Bob Evans. I usually cook but Im looking forward to a break this year.
My BIL used to have an Archway distributorship and he used to tell us every year the stories people would tell him about how they or their family used to celebrate the Holidays with their wedding cookies!

Oh, yes, I love Ebay way too much. Just got a Shirley Temple doll I'd wanted for 20 years on Ebay and a few other things. Just ask Betty of Micah My Love!

Sounds like you are a Christmas-holic like many of us. I love all your plans but I like you am not cooking Thanksgiving Dinner this year - am taking a year off! We're bringing in dinner as I will probably be getting home from my hip surgery that day!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!