View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
PixieK83
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Lucky got a lil' spoiled today! :)

I ran to Target today to get my nephew's birthday gift, but ended up leaving $50 later, and with a detour to Kohls

I found some really cute sweaters in the dollar section at Target. I was digging through the pile like crazy, trying to find a medium. For some reason, mediums are NOT that easy to come accross

But I managed to find 2 cute sweaters. I got him a blue argyle sweater (pic is below), which looks so damn cute on him! And surprisingly, he let me put it on him with no trouble. I really thought he was going to fight it. But he did well! I also was able to get a cute holiday sweater with a reindeer on it. I think we are going to use that for our Christmas card pics! It is black and red (you will see on the holiday cards) so I will have to try to find an outfit to match him! Lol! Speaking of which, where do you all go or what websites do you use to have your holiday cards made?

Then after my trip to Target, I went to Kohls, because I had a gift card AND $20 Kohl's dollars that came in my mail! So I was able to get Lucky a cute and comfy new dog bed (below)! It is made by Animal Planet and is very fluffy! And the best part was it was FREE! I also got a cute frame (below) to put our first holiday pic in it! And again that was FREE too! Oh it just is so much better when things are FREE! Haha!

Anyways, I bought Little Lucky some new treats too! So he definitely had a good day! I figured I would spoil him because I felt bad leaving him alone for so long the other day when my nephew was in the hospital. So since he has seen all his new goodies, I think he forgave me! Plus, I caved in and bought myself the sparkly blue Christmas tree I always wanted! So it was a win-win, good day!
Attached Thumbnails
Lucky got a lil' spoiled today! :)-lucky-day-9.jpg   Lucky got a lil' spoiled today! :)-lucky-christmas-frame.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!