View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Default ***It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like CHRISTMAS THREAD***

Since so many here are already talking about and even decorating and getting ready for Christmas, I thought it would be fun to have a thread for those of us that want to post what we've done each day to get ready for the Holidays.

*********************************************************************************************************

I'll start: Today I bought a couple of boxes of Little Debbie's Christmas and Holiday Iced Cakes at the grocery store. I wasn't really even in the mood for iced cakes but the boxes were so festive and holiday looking I couldn't resist. I've got them displayed on the kitchen counter. My first online Christmas shopping delivery came today - some things I bought for my son. I even stopped in at Toys R Us just to get a feel for what's popular this season and found the busiest shelves were at the Lalaloopsy Doll display. People were clamoring to get one or more boxes and frustrated because they couldn't find the one their daughter wants. I got so caught up in it I almost bought one!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!