View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee6645 View Post
Now guys, I say this with love...this may be getting a little out of hand. She came to weigh her options and seek advice. She is getting attached to her baby as we all do. She's keeping the thread updated (as late as today). If she isn't responding to a PARTICULAR inquiry, she may be feeling a somewhat "pressured". I get a little bit of, "You don't know what you're doing with that dog and I could be so much more of a better mama than you, your neighbor, and anyone else in the world you can think of." I'm sure you don't really mean that and you seem like the sweetest person but it does come across that way somewhat in the postings. If she gave the pup to her neighbor, who is only in her 60's btw and could easily outlive me, you, AND a pup, she could still see him and I'm sure that is a plus! PM's aren't too confusing. Anyone who can navigate here and set up an account can most likely get to those easily. I wouldn't take kindly to being chased down on Google. I'm just saying...I know it's all about love but I think you might scare the lady. No criticism, it's all for the furballs. Just giving you another perspective. Wishing the best for both of you and all your babies!
I get that. and no disrespect intended... I guess it's just best I put this pup out of my mind....which I will now do.... Thx for putting it into
Prospective....

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!